The Adabco Boutique Hotel building was originally opened as Our Boys’ Institute in 1897, the early forerunner of the YMCA in Adelaide. Lady Victoria Buxton, wife of the former Governor of South Australia, laid the foundation stone in October 1896 and has since had an intrinsic link to the Adabco Boutique Hotel’s historic identity.
Available is a separate office space consisting of private reception area, small kitchen and toilet facilities and 3 separate private rooms. The space is ideal for a small collaborative or individual creatives. Areas of the hotel are also available for use upon request to GM.